- Our Response to Banning on 14 Apps Including Element Briar and Threema
- Statement on Rahul Gandhi Disqualification From Parliament and Conviction
- Statement on CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act) and NRC (National Register of Citizens)
- Statement on Ayodhya Verdict of 9th November 2019
- Statement on Aarogya Setu App Source Code release
JoinIndian Pirates support the campaign Rethink Aadhaar
Sign the petition to demand an end to arbitrary Internet shutdowns
Join Indian Pirates in our fight for changing things around us for the good!
Indian Pirates are committed to support human rights, direct democracy and participation in government, reform of copyright and patent law, free sharing of knowledge (open content), information privacy, transparency, freedom of information, anti-corruption and network neutrality.
We should no longer accept what we supposedly cannot change. Instead, we need to change what we cannot accept.
Order followers are the equivalent of modern day house slaves, who would rather enslave their brothers and sisters, rather than grow up, develop real courage, and think for themselves