Section 2: Initial Member (No longer applicable. See History at Appendix 2)
- Sub-Section 1: Membership with 6 months validity only. Used for bootstrapping.
- Sub-Section 2: Initial members have voting rights.
- Sub-Section 3: Initial members may apply for full membership after 6 months.
- Sub-Section 4: Initial members will be evaluated in the same way as associates (See Article 3 - Section 1: Sub-Sections 3 and 4).
- Sub-Section 5: Initial members were accepted only for first 6 months.
- Sub-Section 6: After 6 months of intial membership, they become an associate.